The WAL App is in the last stages of design, content arrangement and coding. It has been a great journey to this point, and I am looking forward to your response to the App which will soon be live.
In the meanwhile, I want to say thank you to the many that helped to this point:
- thank you to Althea Greenan for her contributions and support
- thank you to the artists (which will be named after we go live with the WAL App) for their contributions and participation
- thank you to the Women’s Art Library, Goldsmiths Public Engagement Grants and the CIG Research Funds that provided seed funding to get this project off the ground
- thank you to Michael Guggenheim for welcoming this project at CISP in the Sociology Department at Goldsmiths
- thank you to Goldsmiths Library for supporting the project
- thank you to Icons8 for putting free icons out there
- and thank you to the developers at IOPTIME who have helped me to code the app
I will soon announce when the WAL App will be available for download!